We operate one of the most modern cast iron and ductile iron foundries in Europe – with an automatic coring and moulding line producing castings up to 2000 mm long.
High automation level and state-of-the-art technology of three-stage moulding mass reclamation system guarantee the highest quality of our castings.
Thanks to the well-equipped CNC machining department we offer our castings rough and final machined.
Castings parameters – AUTOMATIC moulding line
Maximum mould dimensions: 2200x1400x550/550 mm
Maximum casting dimensions: 2000x1200x900 mm
Casting weight 30 kg up to 1000 kg
Cast iron, nodular iroN
Small, medium and high series (100-1000, 1001-5000, 5001-50000 pcs p.a.)
Castings parameters – floor moulding
Maximum mould dimensions: 3000x2000x2000 mm
Maximum casting dimensions: 2800x1800x1800 mm
Casting weight 300 kg up to 3000 kg
Cast iron, nodular iron
Small and medium series (50-100, 101-500 pcs p.a.)
|EN||DIN||BS||Rm (MPa)||A5 (%)||HB|
EN-GJL 200(GG-20) | EN-GJL 250 (GG-25) | EN-GJL 300 (GG-30)
State-of-the-art automatic moulding line
- Advanced casting simulation and 3D designing – allowing to achieve higher accuracy grade, proven with tight dimensional tolerance – up to 0,78 mm
- Electric double-crucible, medium frequency (250-500 Hz), low energy consumption furnace
- Spheroidization with use of wire method, automated wire feed system – ladles from 1000, 2000 and 3000 kg – allowing to achieve high-quality nodular iron of many grades, including EN-GJS 400-18 LT for castings applied to work in low temperatures
- Automatic flaskless, fast-loop system moulding line, self-hardening bulks – allowing to achieve high-quality castings, with possible application in hydraulic equipment working under high pressure and in chemical agressive environment. Combined with the capability of the casting simulation and 3D design, the automatic moulding line allows to reduce the machining allowances against the competitive foundries – up to 34%. High process reproducibility reduces the scrap in the further machining process.
- Floor moulding line for short series
- Cold-box method core making line with 2 slots and capacity of 40 and 100 litres – cores up to 2000mm long, 1200mm wide, 1000mm high and of weight up to 320 kg – the capabilities of the automatic moulding line allows to reduce the roughness of the inner and outer casting surface – up to Ra 25
- Three-stage moulding mass reclamation system – reuse of up to 98% of the molding mass
- Shot blasting line equipped with a conveyor and rotor and pneumatic shot-blasting machines
- Resistance furnace for heat treatment, automated steering, 2500x2000x1500 mm chamber
- Paint shop equipped with 2 state-of-the-art painting lines and drying rooms